Mission: To achieve an unsurpassed level of excellence in customer satisfaction through passion, industry leading methods, education, and communication.
Elements strives to attain the highest levels of customer service through strict application of our mission statement. Elements uses the latest technology in steam cleaning, encapsulation, spot stain treatment, odour removal and stain protection. We employ constant and continual improvement in our research and training ensuring our knowledge base is current and relevant.
Elements is a fully insured company. All our technicians undergo a detailed police clearance to ensure the highest in quality personnel. Many of our technicians also volunteer for a not for profit organization agency, The Good Guys of Windsor which serves low income and senior persons within the city.
Elements takes great pride in ensuring customer satisfaction from the complementary estimate, detailed cleaning through to the follow up consultation. We look forward to assisting you in your carpet maintenance needs.
- Step 1: Pre-Inspection Every great carpet cleaning experience starts with a proper pre-inspection. Our service technician will inspect your particular areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
- Step 2 – Commercial Pre-Vacuum Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed with a Commercial Grade Vacuum to remove bonded dry soil. Dry soil is removed by a thorough vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
- Step 3 – Furniture Moving Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces, beds and dressers are left in place under our regular pricing structure.
- Step 4 – Pre-Spray & Pre-Spot To Entire surface area is sprayed and special detail Traffic areas and spots are pretreated with a hot organic pre-spray for more effective soil and spot removal.
- Step 5 – Restorative Rotary Scrub We use a rotary machine with a carpet brush to scrub down to the base of each fiber. This ensures that all soils and contaminates are released to be extracted in the next step.
- Step 6 – Extract & Rinse ROTOVAC Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art Extraction equipment with ROTOVAC will thoroughly flush the carpet pile with an organic rinsing agent. Pressure and heat are regulated so that carpet is not over-wet. We clean with water temperature between 180°F – 190°F.
- Step 7 – Post Spot Treatment If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty spotting techniques are employed. Note: Permanent stains identified by our service technician may not be removed.
- Step 8 – Speed Dry A high powered blower is used to speed up the drying process.
We are a company focused on carpet cleaning windsor area.